A downloadable Map Editor for Windows and macOS
The Zero One Map Editor (ZOME) is a tilemap editor made to be quick, fast, and dirty. It lacks a ton of features, but it's easy to get up and running quickly, and it saves levels as easy-to-parse JSON files.
- First tile in tileset should be blank
- Only creates one layer of tiles at the moment
- CTRL+O - load map data (JSON)
- CTRL+S - save map data (JSON)
- CTRL+Shift+S - save map data as...
- CTRL+T - load tileset image
- WASD - shift map, use to grow the map area!
- Arrow Keys - shift selected tile
- Q - trim excess area, use to shrink the map area!
- Click on tileset - choose tiles (click and drag to select multiple tiles)
- Click on tilemap - paint selected tiles to map
- Shift+Click on tilemap - paint random tile from selected tiles to map
- G - swap grid position (above/below tilemap)
- Shift + Right Click on tilemap - eyedrop (select tile below cursor)
- Alt + Click on tilemap - fill area with selected tiles
Found a bug? Want a feature? Feel free to create an issue on Github.
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- 0.2.0 UpdateJul 14, 2018